Pauma Valley Country Club is looking for a line cook that
is available Saturday through Tuesday from either 6:00 a.m. to 2:30
p.m. or from 2:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m..
- We are looking for a positive, team player who is energetic about working in a kitchen.
- The candidate must be hard working and flexible with Member special requests.
- The Club is closed September 27th through October 17th and there will
not be hours available during this time.
This is a great opportunity
for someone looking for a positive and team oriented work environment.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $13.00 to $15.00 /hour
Landscape Gardener and Golf Maintenance
Pauma Valley Country Club is looking for an experienced Landscape
Gardener and Golf Course Maintenance personnel for a private country
- Maintain the common areas around the clubhouse, cottages, and other areas related to the Club.
- Work on the golf course edging sand traps and cleaning drains
- Assist in other tasks including raking sand traps, mowing tees, and mowing collars
- Must have a valid California drivers license
- Must be able to program irrigation controllers and repair irrigation when needed
- Must be able to operate lawn mowers, leaf blowers, weed-eaters, hedge-trimmers, etc.
- Have knowledge of plants, irrigation, fertilizing, pruning, pulling
weeds, trimming shrubs, planting shrubs and flowers, etc...
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays
- Must be able to pass a drug test
Compensation: $11-$13/Hour DOE
This is a full time position with benefits
Included: Holiday bonus, uniforms, lunch, golfing privileges, medical, dental and vision insurance available
Hospitality / Server
We are looking for individuals who are committed to customer service to
serve food and beverages to members and guests at a private country club
providing an excellent member/guest experience in a courteous and
Wednesday through Sunday weekly
- Describe menu items to members and guests
- Take and fill food and drink orders
- Cleaning and preparing the dining area/tables
- Greeting members and guests and making them feel welcome
- Must be able to stand on your feet for prolonged periods of time and lift 30 lbs
- Previous experience in customer service, food service, or other related fields desired
- Ability to build rapport with members and guests
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be available for night time, weekends, and holiday shifts
- Flexible/participate in team work
- Drug-free (testing required)
- Food Handlers Certificate
Compensation: $10.50/hour + service charge pool
Food & Beverage Working Supervisor
Looking for a F&B Working Supervisor for a private member-owned country club.
- Drug Screening
- Must be available to work weekends, nights and holidays when needed.
- Must have at least five years of experience in a professional Food and
Beverage restaurant, hotel or private club. (private club experience is
Compensation: $12 an hour plus service charge pool
The Club offers benefits for those that are applicable
Outside Service Attendant
- Under supervision of the Assistant Golf Professional, this position is responsible for the day-to-day operations around the golf course.
- Display excellent customer service to Pauma Valley members and guests
- Proper cart staging, storage, rotation, and cleaning
- Golf course setup
- Driving range setup and maintenance
- Bag room storage and maintenance
- Tournament prep including staging and cleaning of carts, course setup, and servicing guests
- Ability to communicate clearly and often with the Golf Shop.
- Must be able to multi-task
- Must be available to work weekends and holidays
- Able to follow oral and written directions
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Valid Class “C” California driver’s license
- Complimentary lunch each shift
- Golfing privileges